The Hollandale School District will consist of schools of excellence
where systems of exemplary instructional implementation, exceptional
extra-curricular programs, high-caliber leadership, and actively engaged
parents and community members inspire students and ignite their passion for learning.
The mission of the Hollandale School District is to educate students by
using sound educational practice and experiences designed to provide
students with college and career readiness knowledge and skills.
- Raise the accountability rating for all schools in the Hollandale School District to a “B.”
- Raise English II, Biology I, and US History SATP2 scores by 10% or more on the 2014-2015 administration of the SATP2
- 60% of all students will score proficient or above in reading in grades 7-8
- Students in grades 3-6 will score 54% or above in reading
- Maintain or increase the graduation rate by at least one (1) percentage point or more over the 2014-2015 school year